Not everybody can follow a stringent diet routine while working out to shed some body weight. However, with a ketogenic diet, you absolutely do not need to control your cravings. It is simply about eating foods that are high in fat, moderate in protein and low in carb. If you are not getting ideas, we list some great foods to add to your keto diet.
- Keto brownies: We know you cannot resist when it comes to crème and brownies. The only catch involved is that you will have to depend on keto brownies. These can be easily made at home using almond flour, butter and eggs. If you feel tired to do so, several low carb desserts are available in speciality fitness kitchens.
- Keto bread: When you want a quick bite, nothing replaces sandwiches or bread rolls. On a keto diet, the healthy keto bread will work for you. It is prepared using low-carb almond flour or coconut flour.
- Seafood: For non-vegetarians, seafood is a superb keto diet. From essential B vitamins to minerals like potassium, seafood is rich in many nutrients. Moreover, foods like crab and shrimp keep you away from carbs.
- Vegetables: Go for low-carb, low-cal vegetables that leave you with macronutrients, micronutrients and fibre to support your keto diet. Avoid starchy veggies and opt for the ones like Brussel sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, zucchini and cauliflower. These vegetables also keep you immune against diseases.
- Cheese and chocolate: Even on a diet, you will not have to skip your favourite cheese and chocolate. However, prefer cocoa and dark chocolates rich in antioxidants.
You may now create delicious keto recipes with the above ingredients. Additionally, you may always depend on staple foods like meat, poultry, eggs, Greek yoghurt and nuts.